After a long wait the POP genre finally came up with a few great songs in the year 2016 and we cannot possibly deny that. There are a few songs from the 2016 that were tremendous in terms of video, lyrics, songs and what not!
From “Pillowtalk” to “Cheap Thrills”, the genre was quite rich this year. Here are 5 best pop songs 2016—
- 7 Years by Lukas Graham – This is my personal favorite. The Danish Group made an incredible song with great lyrics. And what can we say about Lukas Graham? He is just incredible. It is really a special song and I hope you’ve already listened to it.
- Rockabye by Clean Bandit feat. Anne-Marie & Sean Paul – Talking about a single mother’s struggle on her journey to raise her baby boy, this song won the hearts all over the world. The song is so good that it held onto the No.1 spot throughout the entirety of the month of November.
- Work from Home by Fifth Harmony – This girl band is one of the best bands in today’s time and one of the biggest one by far in the world now. Didn’t listen to “Work from Home” yet? Listen to it now and you’ll understand why it is on the number 3.
- Cheap Thrills by Sia ft. Sean Paul – The Australian singer songwriter came up with another awesome song with Cheap Thrills and damn it is so good that I just cannot stop listening to it.
- You Don’t Know Love by Olly Murs – Olly Murs gave us another hit with this amazing song “You Don’t Know Love” and since last September it has been in top three. It is cool, fun and of course catchy.
These are the best and the top 5 Pop Songs of 2016. Listen to these and you can thank us later!